Thank you for considering a gift to the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. You are an integral part of the future of Harvard, and you fuel the aspirations and goals of our faculty and students. Thank you.
By making a gift online, your generosity will have an immediate impact on our community and save processing time and expenses.
To set up a recurring gift to support the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, please visit our online giving forms. Recurring gifts can be set up on an annual or monthly basis.
Checks, depending on the gift designation, may be made payable to:
Please note the intended designation in the memo section of the check.
Checks should be mailed to:
PO Box 419209
Boston, MA 02241-9209
For donors choosing FedEx or UPS:
Bank of America Lockbox Services
President & Fellows of Harvard College Box 419209
2 Morrissey Boulevard
Dorchester, MA 02125
Call 617-495-1750 during normal business hours (U.S. East Coast Time).
Gifts of Stock
If you plan to give securities, please notify Harvard by completing this giving form. Alternatively, you may forward a letter stating the purpose of your gift to Alumni & Development Services, and have your banker or broker request transfer instructions from:
Alumni & Development Services (ADS)
124 Mt Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Attention: Security Gifts
For your gift to be recognized and acknowledged by Harvard, you or your broker must inform the security gifts team in Alumni & Development Services (ADS) of the securities donated. If you prefer, you may send the unendorsed certificate and, in a separate envelope, a signed stock power to the security gifts team in Alumni & Development Services (ADS), enclosing with both a letter stating the purpose of your gift.
For wire transfer instructions, contact Alumni and Development Services at 617-495-1750.
Making a Pledge
In general, pledges must be paid by June 30.
Pledges of $5,000 or more may be paid over three to five years. Donors will be recognized for annual pledge payments related to the original pledge.
Directing Support Within the Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Gifts or pledges for immediate-use can be directed to any of the following areas:
- Harvard College Flexible Current Use
- Harvard College Financial Aid
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Flexible Current Use
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Fellowships
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Flexible Current Use
Donors to any of the above areas will receive recognition in the Harvard College Fund and/or Graduate School Fund, depending on their alumni or parent affiliation with the College or Graduate School of Aarts and Sciences.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
- Donations are typically processed within a week from when they are received by Alumni and Development Services.
- Recurring gift options, scheduled for either monthly or annual contributions, are available on our online giving forms.
- Matching gift options are welcome. Search the matching gift company directory to see if your employer will match your gift. If you or your spouse's company has a matching gift program, please request a matching gift form from the company and send us the completed form with or following your gift.
- Harvard alumni/parent spouses will automatically receive recognition for a gift unless otherwise requested.
- For help making or facilitating a gift, please call 1-800-VERITAS (837-4827).