The Harvard Alumni Association maintains and enhances a highly engaged, vibrant community of alumni and friends worldwide. The purpose of the HAA is to promote the welfare of Harvard University and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between Harvard University and its alumni. This is your community, today and after you graduate, and your unique experiences and perspectives bring it to life. After you complete one semester at Harvard, you're a lifetime member!
The College Alumni Programs office of the HAA serves more than 100,000 Harvard and Radcliffe College alumni and undergraduates. It oversees and develops programming to preserve and maintain Harvard traditions and to create new opportunities to connect members of the Harvard community with one another and the University.
We hope you take advantage of these opportunities to engage with your alumni community during your time at Harvard and after you graduate.
Careers and Networking
- Connect with more than 400,000 alumni through the HAA Alumni Directory
- Browse alumni profiles by occupation, industry, region, or concentration, and build your network through the LinkedIn Alumni Search Tool
- Attend Global Networking Night, which brings students and alumni from all of the Harvard schools together
- Attend the Public Interested Conference to hear from inspiring speakers, interact with alumni, participate in engaging activities, and meet peers who share a passion for public service
- Learn networking tips and tricks and meet alumni in a casual setting at HAA Networking 101
- Learn more about how to make connections with alumni through the Office of Career Services
- Reach out to alumni to schedule an Alumni Coffee Chat to learn more about their experiences
- Join one of nearly 200 Harvard Clubs, which are regionally-based groups and available in more than 70 countries
- Join one of nearly 60 Shared Interest Groups, which are affinity-based communities (similar to student organizations)
- Connect with alumni from your student organization by sending them newsletters or inviting them to events
- Gather with members of the Harvard community at one of the HAA's many events held worldwide
- Follow @HarvardAlumni on Twitter and Instagram
- Check out the Harvard Alumni Association and Harvard College Alumni pages on Facebook
- Attend an HAA info session
- Help bond your Class through leadership on your Class Committee beginning senior year as you develop resources and plan class-wide events throughout the year, culminating in Senior Week and Class Day
- Help advise the HAA on ways to best engage the undergraduate and alumni community and promote, lead, and review events and programs by serving on the HAA Student-Alumni Engagement Committee
Do you have questions or program ideas? Contact John Prince AB ’13, ALM ’18, Associate Director of College Alumni Programs at the Harvard Alumni Association.