From your first day as a Harvard student you’ve been a part of an alumni community spanning the globe. With a network of more than 400,000 alumni, your Harvard family will always have your back. As you prepare to graduate and look toward your path ahead, we’re here to support you at any stage in your journey.
The Harvard Alumni Association (HAA) is the official organization for Harvard alumni and students from across the University. We connect you and fellow students and graduates with a wealth of networking opportunities, resources, mentorship, and so much more. Don’t wait until after graduation to tap into the programs and tools here at the HAA. You already have a lifelong membership, so take advantage and start building your Harvard network today.
You might be asking yourself, “Where do I start?” Take a look at our short video introduction to the HAA and the many ways to connect with your Harvard family. Then, browse through the lists below for more ways to get involved.
Harvard’s alumni community is your community, today and for the rest of your life. All of us at the HAA look forward to supporting you every step of the way.
- Connect to Harvard's more than 400,000 alumni in more than 200 countries through the HAA Alumni Directory and keep your information current to ensure that you are invited to events in your area
- Join the Harvard Alumni Network on LinkedIn
- Follow @HarvardAlumni on Twitter and Instagram
- Check out the Harvard Alumni Association and Harvard College Alumni pages on Facebook
- Stay up to date on Harvard news through Harvard Magazine, the Harvard Gazette, and HAA email communications
- Submit a class note to the alumni community or Harvard Magazine to let friends and classmates know what you're up to
- Meet fellow alumni throughout the year at various events
- Join one of the nearly 200 Harvard Clubs and nearly 60 Shared Interest Groups
- Continue to build knowledge through HAA Alumni Education programming, including career webinars.
- Travel the world with fellow alumni and faculty through Harvard Alumni Travels
- Apply for the Harvard Alumni World MasterCard, available exclusively to Harvard alumni
- Attend your Class Reunion and submit a personal update to your Class Report every five years
- Become a social media ambassador for Harvard by joining Crimson Connect
- Make a gift to support Harvard and make attending the College possible for future students
- Vote for Harvard Overseers and HAA Elected Directors each year
- Convene the Harvard community wherever you next call home by planning local recent graduate events as an activities chair
- Represent Harvard at college fairs and serve as an alumni interviewer for prospective first-year students
- Mentor students via on-campus programs or digitally through the Career Network in the HAA Alumni Directory
- Connect with students through the Office of Career Services by posting jobs and internships and serving as an adviser
- Connect with undergraduates through alumni-led panels and workshops
- Support Harvard and bond with classmates by volunteering for the Harvard College Fund
Class of 2021, your Class is the heart of your alumni activity. After graduation, your Class will have a Reunion every five years. Between reunion years, your Class or others may sponsor social events in Cambridge and around the world. We encourage you to participate and take advantage of these resources.