The dedicated work of our volunteers has enabled us to meet student needs in real time, ensuring our mission endures during a time of profound change.
Thank you for your time, your energy, and your partnership in shaping the future of Harvard.
Access GiveCampus, our online volunteer portal, to manage current solicitations, select additional classmates, and record pledges/notes.
Resources for Volunteers
Read the 2020-2021 Volunteer Handbook for important information about how to get started, share your story, and make the ask on behalf of Harvard.
- A Leader for Your Class: Information for class co-chairs.
- Celebrating Our Donors: Learn more about how the FAS celebrates and recognizes donors for their giving.
- The Graduate School Fund Committee: Learn more about the role of our Graduate School Fund volunteers.
- Your Reunion Campaign Committee: Learn more about serving as a Reunion volunteer for your Class.
- The Harvard College Fund Parents Committee: Learn more about serving as a volunteer with the Parents Committee.
- Recent Graduates: Learn more about recent graduate volunteerism and giving.
Get specific instructions on the variety of ways gifts can be made to the Harvard College Fund.
If you have any questions, please contact your class officer. Our goal is to provide the guidance and support for you to succeed in your outreach.