During dinner, hosts Rob Chandra MBA ’93 and Harvey Fineberg AB ’67, MD ’71, MPP ’72, PhD ’80, LLD ’18 each offered inspiring remarks on why they support Harvard and the impact this kind of support has on students, faculty, and society as a whole. Anne McClintock, executive director of Harvard University Planned Giving, began the program with a presentation on charitable planning ideas, and Alasdair Halliday AB ’82, philanthropic advisor and director of principal gifts, followed by leading a discussion on family and wealth.
View photos from the event:
A special thanks to our hosts:
- Ravin Agrawal AB ’91, MBA ’95 and Alka Agrawal
- Rob Chandra MBA ’93 and Shikha Chandra
- Paul H. Chen MBA ’94 and Ann Pao Chen MBA ’94
- Mathea Falco AB ’65, IAF ’06 and Peter Tarnoff
- Harvey V. Fineberg AB ’67, MD ’71, MPP ’72, PhD ’80, LLD ’18 and Mary E. Wilson, MD
- Guy Goldstein and Hila Goldstein
- Christopher N. Leupold MBA ’02 and Susie Leupold
- Melissa J. Ma AB ’92, MBA ’96
- Gregory W. Wendt MBA ’87
Interested in a particular photo included in the album above? Please email Ben Federlin at University Planned Giving Office to request a copy.
If you would like to discuss gift strategies and/or wealth and family issues, please contact the University Planned Giving team.