On February 6th, Harvard University Planned Giving hosted Harvard alumni and friends at the St. Regis San Francisco for dinner and discussion on family, finance, and philanthropy. After a welcome reception, guests enjoyed dinner and interactive presentations. Karen A. Johnson, senior vice president for estates and special investments at Harvard Management Company, presented on advantageous charitable planning techniques using a wide variety of assets, and Grant H. Whitney, senior associate director of gift planning at Harvard University, followed by leading a conversation on the topics of family wealth and governance.
A special thanks to our hosts:
- Laurie R. Green AB ’72, MD ’76
- Susan G. Kritzik MD ’79 and Bruce J. McAuley MD ’76
- Melissa J. Ma AB ’92, MBA ’96
- Barry Murphy AB ’73 and Rosemary Dunbar
- Michelle S. Sandberg AB ’95 and Marc A. Bodnick AB ’90
- Bartholomew Voorsanger MArch ’64 and Peggy Loar Voorsanger
- Amy M. Yin AB ’13
View photos from the event:
Interested in a particular photo included in the album above? Please email Keira Walsh at the University Planned Giving Office to request a copy.
If you would like to discuss gift strategies and/or wealth and family issues, please contact the University Planned Giving team.