During dinner, host Sam Lee MBA ’96 offered inspiring remarks on why he supports Harvard and the impact this kind of support has on students, faculty, and society as a whole. Anne McClintock, executive director of Harvard University Planned Giving, began the program with a presentation on charitable planning ideas, and Alasdair Halliday AB ’82, philanthropic advisor and director of principal gifts, followed by leading a discussion on family and wealth.
View photos from the event:
A special thanks to our hosts:
- Neal A. Baer EDM ’79, AM ’82, MD ’95
- Alan N. Berro MBA ’86
- Joshua S. Friedman AB ’76, MBA ’80, JD ’82 and Beth C. Friedman
- Mitchell R. Julis MBA ’80, JD ’81, EXED ’04 and Joleen R. Julis
- Samuel S. Lee MBA ’96 and Kim K. Lee
- Amos Meron AB ’89 and Sharon Burstin Meron
- Laurence E. Paul AB ’86, MD ’90 and Kathleen M. Paul
- Charles F. Simmons MD ’80 and Sharon D. Simmons
Interested in a particular photo included in the album above? Please email Ben Federlin at University Planned Giving Office to request a copy.
If you would like to discuss gift strategies and/or wealth and family issues, please contact the University Planned Giving team.