- Explore the lakes, rivers, fjords and peaks of Chile’s Lake District.
- Enjoy reflective walks among the majestic massifs of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Unwind after a successful day of adventures at three of Patagonia’s top luxury lodges.
- Choose from tailor made excursions including day hikes, wilderness bike rides, horseback adventures, kayaking expeditions, and river rafting.
Schedule by Day
- Oct 21: Depart the U.S.
- Oct 22: Arrive Santiago, Chile
- Oct 23: Pucon
- Oct 24: Pucon
- Oct 25: Pucon
- Oct 26: Puerto Varas
- Oct 27: Puerto Varas
- Oct 28: Torres del Paine
- Oct 29: Torres del Paine
- Oct 30: Torres del Paine
- Oct 31: Depart on flight home
- Nov 1: Arrive U.S.
- $9,995 per person double occupancy
- $13,645 single occupancy
- One night at Ritz-Carlton in Santiago
- Three nights at Vira Vira in Pucon
- Two nights at Hotel AWA in Puerto Varas
- Three nights at The Singular Hotel in Torres del Paine
Optional Pre-Extension: Easter Island
October 16-22, 2022
- $3,890 per person double occupancy
- $5,270 single occupancy
May involve long, bumpy drives over rough, dusty terrain. Hiking or trekking may be featured components. Destinations may require vaccinations. Accommodations may be basic, in keeping with the destination.