Group Size: Sea Cloud II can accommodate up to 74 passengers for this program.
Price: Starting from $5,990 per person double occupancy / $8,990 single occupancy
Co-sponsored with: Carleton Alumni Association, National Trust Tours, Williams Alumni Association
This program combines a three-night luxury hotel stay on the French Riviera with a relaxed four-night cruise aboard Sea Cloud II from Nice to Rome, with port calls in Portovenere (for the Cinque Terre), Livorno (for choice of a day trip to Lucca or Florence), and the Isle of Elba. The short distances along this route allow for two half-days under sail, one at the start of the voyage and one at the end, to maximize the special experience of cruising aboard this majestic windjammer. Early May is the perfect time of year, with verdant gardens and landscapes awash with blossoms, and moderate temperatures.
Schedule by Day
- Apr 30: Depart the U.S.
- May 1: Nice, France / Cannes
- May 2: Antibes / Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- May 3: Côte d’Azur / Monaco
- May 4: Nice / Embark Sea Cloud II
- May 5: Portovenere / Cinque Terre, Italy
- May 6: Livorno / Florence or Lucca
- May 7: Portoferraio, Elba
- May 8: Rome / Return home
Per person double occupancy:
- Cabins 204-206: $5,990
- Cabins 207-210: $7,990
- Cabins 211-217; 224-231: $8,990
- Cabins 218-223: $9,990
- Cabins 301-302: $10,990
- Cabins 303-319: $11,990
- Cabins 401 & 402: $13,990
- Cabins 204-206: $8,990
- Cabins 207-210: $11,990
- Cabins 211-217; 224-231: $13,490
- Three nights at the Hotel Carlton, Cannes
- Four nights aboard Sea Cloud II
POST-CRUISE EXTENSION IN TUSCANY
Featuring Belmond’s Castello di Casole
May 8-12, 2024
Extend your stay in Tuscany with four luxurious nights at Belmond’s Castello di Casole, a 10th-century estate spread across 4,200 acres in the Tuscan countryside. APPROXIMATE PROGRAM RATES: $5,990 per person double occupancy / $8,290 single
More information coming soon,
More information coming soon.