Group Size: 15 to 34 guests
Price: $5,495 per person double occupancy / $400 discount for children ages 7-13 / $200 discount for teens ages 14-18
Co-sponsored with: Harvard exlusive
Schedule by Day
- Wednesday, Dec 27: Independent arrivals in Havana
- Thursday, Dec 28: Old Havana / Visits in and around Havana
- Friday, Dec 29: Guest speakers / Visits in and around Havana
- Saturday, Dec 30: Pinar del Rio & Vinales
- Sunday, Dec 31: Visits in and around Havana
- Monday, Jan 1: Return to U.S.
- $5,495 per person double occupancy
- $6,635 single occupancy
- $5,095 per child (ages 7-13)
- $5,295 per teen (ages 14-18)
- Five nights at the Hotel Gran Aston
Participants must be able to walk for long distances over uneven cobblestones and up and down stairs without problems. Cuba’s infrastructure is weak, and participants need to have a spirit of adventure and be prepared for possible, but unlikely, temporary power outages and non-functioning elevators.This is a fast-paced program.