The ice-strengthened, small, all-suite expedition ship Sea Spirit was built in 1991 in Italy. Providing suites for 114 passengers (the smallest suite is 215 sq. ft.) the Sea Spirit at the same time features maneuverability and friendly atmosphere of small ships. All suites have private facilities and exterior views. Some of the suites feature private balconies for enjoying fantastic. An ice-strengthened hull, a fleet of rubber inflatable boats for landings on wild shores (10 Zodiacs), an experienced crew, and a set of retractable fin stabilizers for smoother sailing make your cruise more enjoyable.
Dining Aboard Sea Spirit
Contemporary, international cuisine is offered in an open-seating arrangement. Nightly three-course meals are prepared by top chefs and an expert kitchen staff and are plated. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style and offer healthy options. An alternative option for lunch is the Outdoor Bistro offering light meals when the weather is amiable. Daily tea time is a welcomed addition in between exploration activities. The Sea Spirit has a full-service bar with professional bartender, serving a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks during the voyage, all at an additional cost. Coffee, tea, cocoa and bottled water are available around the clock in the lounge.
All cabins on the Sea Spirit were renovated in 2017 and feature an exterior view and spaciousness not commonly found on other expedition ships of this size. Cabins offer turn-down service and have a flat-screen TV, DVD player, in-room safe, refrigerator, individual temperature control, shampoo and body wash and hair dryers en suite. Satellite phone and internet access is available in every cabin. Private facilities in each cabin include a sink, toilet and shower.
- Triple Classic: Cabins 343-348 on Ocean deck. Two twin beds that convert into a king bed if desired, comfortable sofa bed, picture window and two wardrobes. Approximately 226 square feet.
- Main Deck Suite: Cabins 257-262 on Main Deck. Two twin beds that convert into a king bed if desired and a minimum of two portholes for exterior views. Approximately 248 square feet.
- Classic Suite: Cabins330-336 & 338-332 on Ocean Deck. Two twin beds that convert into a king bed if desired, picture window and two wardrobes. Approximately 226 square feet.
- Superior Suite: Cabins 415-428 on Club Deck. Two twin beds that convert into a king bed if desired and picture window overlooking outside walkway. Approximately 215 square feet.
- Deluxe Suite: Cabins 505-512 on Sports Deck. Two twin beds that convert into a king bed if desired, sliding glass door to private balcony and walk-in closet or wardrobe. Approximately 258 square feet.
- Premium Suite: Cabins 601-606 on Sun Deck. Two twin beds that convert into a king bed if desired, en suite lounge area and sliding glass door to private balcony. Approximately 323 square feet.
- Owner's Suite: Cabin number 600 on Sun Deck. One king bed, jetted bathtub en suite, sliding glass doors to private deck, separate living room with game and meeting area, BOSE stereo system and sofa that can accommodate a third person. Approximately 463 square feet.