The newly built Queen Eleganza, launched in the spring of 2018, was beautifully crafted in Croatia specifically to cruise the Adriatic coastline. With a maximum of just 36 guests, there is a relaxed and informal atmosphere on board. The bar/restaurant and lounge boast comfortable seating areas, large windows, and complimentary tea/coffee. Meals are served in a single seating and have a home-cooked feel featuring fresh and tasty Mediterranean cuisine. When weather permits, lunch and dinner may be served in the covered outdoor area. House wine, beer, and soft drinks are included with lunches and dinners on board. This is the perfect ship to escape the formalities of larger vessels and enjoy the casual nature of small ship cruising along the most beautiful of coastlines.
The 18 cabins are finished to high standards with sleek lines and neutral colors. All are equipped with an en-suite bathroom with shower, safe, air conditioning/heating, hairdryer, and flat screen TV. Most cabins also feature a dressing table and chair. The cabins on the Lower Deck all have two portholes. On the Main Deck, the category 3 cabins have three large portholes and the category 5 cabin has four large portholes. The category 2 and 4 cabins on the Main Deck benefit from a large picture window offering wonderful views. The cabins range in size from 130 square feet to 280 square feet.
- Category 1: Lower deck, twins beds (some are convertible to a queen), two porthole windows, cabins 13-17. (183 square feet)
- Category 2: Main deck, twin beds, large picture window, cabin 10. (129 square feet)
- Category 3: Main deck, twin beds, three porthole windows, cabins 2-5. (156 square feet)
- Category 4: Main deck, queen size bed, large window, cabins 6-9. (161 square feet)
- Category 5: Main deck, queen bed, four porthole windows, cabin 1. (269 square feet)
- Category 6: Lower deck, queen bed, two porthole windows, cabins 11 & 12. (161 square feet)