Refurbished and redecorated in 2013, the Island Sky accommodates all guests in 59 outside suites, each with sea views, a sitting room area, TV, mini-fridge, and an en-suite bathroom. Several suites have private balconies. Spacious and finely decorated public areas include a large lounge and elegant bar and a library. The dining room accommodates every at one seating, and house wine, beer, and soft drinks are included at lunch and dinner. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available on board (signal strength depends upon location and demand). The ship amenities also include a hairdresser, onboard clinic and doctor, elevator serving all passenger decks, and two sun decks, one with a bar. The Island Sky is served by 70 experienced officers and crew.
- Standard Suites: The Standard Suites located on the Magellan Deck measure approximately 226 square feet and feature large portholes.
- Superior Suites: The Superior Suites located on the Columbus Deck measure an average of 237 square feet and feature a picture window.
- Premium Suites: The Premium Suites located on the Marco Polo Deck are 226 square feet and feature a tinted sliding glass door to the deck (no balcony).
- Corner Suite: The Corner Suite located on the Marco Polo Deck are 237 square feet and feature a tinted sliding glass door to the deck (no balcony).
- Deluxe Balcony Suite: The Deluxe Balcony Suites located on the Erikson Deck are 225 square feet and feature a sliding glass door to a private balcony (43 square feet).
- Owner's Balcony Suite: The Owner's Balcony Suites located on the Explorer Deck are 237 square feet and feature a sliding glass door to a private balcony (86 square feet).
- Island Suite: The Island Suite on the Explorer Deck is 344 square feet and feature a sliding glass door to a private balcony with table/chair and lounger (100 square feet).