The Crystal Ravel is one of the world’s best-rated river vessels, offering exceptional service from professionals chosen for their expertise and friendliness. Extraordinary personal attention is among the ship’s defining characteristics, as are plush onboard amenities and expansive social spaces crowned with skylights and glass roofs for an ambience of boutique elegance. The ship features all-suite, all-balcony staterooms with panoramic windows, walk-in closets, dual bathroom vanity in most categories, robes and slippers, Nespresso machine, flat-screen HDTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi (intermittent), 24-hour room service, and European butler service in every room category. The ship has multiple open-seated eateries with Michelin-inspired farm-to-table dining, regionally inspired menus, and unlimited fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits, and beers.
- Category A, Petite Suite: Deck 2 (aft), 188 square feet with a panoramic balcony-window
- Category B, Petite Suite: Deck 3 (aft), 188 square feet with a panoramic balcony-window
- Category C, Deluxe Suite: Deck 2 (forward), 237 square feet with a panoramic balcony-window
- Category D, Deluxe Suite: Deck 2, 253 square feet wit ha panoramic balcony-window
- Category E, Deluxe Suite: Deck 3, 253 square feet wit ha panoramic balcony-window
- Category F, Crystal Penthouse: Deck 3, 506 square feet; one bedroom with separate living/dining area and suite-wide panoramic balcony-window