Launched in April 2019, this luxury river vessel features 51 spacious and elegantly appointed staterooms and suites. Staterooms include entertainment-on-demand, featuring free high-speed Internet access, unlimited Wi-Fi, movies, music and English-language TV stations; climate-controlled air conditioning; and an in-room safe. AmaDouro’s Panoramic Lounge is a stylish and inviting space to enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail along with our nightly entertainment. The ship also features a massage room, fitness room, sun-deck swimming pool and a gift shop, as well as the culinary delights of the Main Restaurant, where guests are able to sample the region’s famous Port wine.
- Suites/#301 & 304: the highest level of accommodation aboard AmaDouro. At 323 square feet, they’re also the most spacious, and also include the line’s unique twin-balcony concept. Expect these staterooms to deliver more everything: more space, more amenities, more comfort.
- Category A/#305-316: staterooms feature an outside balcony complete with deck chairs and a small table. These staterooms are 2015 square feet, and are located on the Porto Deck.
- Category B/#201-216 and 218: staterooms feature AmaWaterways’ unique twin-balcony concept, and will include a French balcony in addition to a full, outside balcony complete with deck chairs and a small table. These staterooms staterooms are 215 square feet, and are located on the Lisbon Deck.
- Category C/#317-320: staterooms have a French balcony. Located on Porto deck, they measure 161 square feet. All the amenities included in Category D and E staterooms are present here.
- Category D/ #102-108: staterooms measure 161 square feet, and are located on Douro Deck. They feature a fixed window.
- Category E/#109-114: staterooms measure 161 square feet, and are located on Douro Deck. They feature a fixed window.