Harvard College Alumni
Welcome to the Harvard Alumni Association (HAA)!
This diverse and vibrant community of over 300,000 men and women in more than 200 countries is your community; your unique experiences and perspectives bring it to life.
Careers and Networking
- Browse alumni profiles by occupation, industry, region, or concentration, and your build your networking through the LinkedIn Alumni Search Tool
- Make the most of your Winter Break by connecting with alumni during Wintersession programming in January
- Gather with members of the Harvard community at one of the HAA's many events held worldwide including Welcome to Your City, Global Networking Night, and other Harvard Club-related events
- Travel with other students and alumni through HAA trips during Spring Break
- Join one of 190 Harvard Clubs, in more than 70 countries, or one of 50 Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Connect with fellow alumni through the Harvard Alumni Directory
- Create your alumni.harvard.edu email forwarding address*
*Email Forwarding is available to Seniors, but not to underclassmen. Additional information is available here.
- Help bond your Class through leadership on the Senior Class Committee as you develop resources and plan class-wide events throughout the year, culminating in Senior Week and Class Day
- Help to advise the HAA on ways to best engage the undergraduate and alumni community, by serving on the Board of Directors Building Community Committee, which consists of both undergraduates and recent graduates
About the Harvard Alumni Association
The HAA, Harvard’s official University-wide alumni association, is open to all University graduates and does not charge any membership fees. We offer the Harvard alumni community a number of benefits including social, educational, and career events, distance learning and volunteer opportunities, and travel-study trips.