The exceptional generosity of Len Blavatnik and the Blavatnik Family Foundation has fueled transformational change at Harvard. As an alumnus, advisor, and partner, Len Blavatnik has a keen sense of the achievements and discoveries that are made possible through investment in the University’s most promising people and ideas.
But perhaps more inspiring is the fact that this impact is spreading well beyond the gates of Harvard. Beneficiaries of Blavatnik funds change the world, whether they are the CEOs of tomorrow, entrepreneurs at the intersection of science and business, or leading researchers focused on solving humanity’s most intractable health challenges.
This portal showcases the far-reaching results of philanthropic investment from Len Blavatnik and the Blavatnik Family Foundation at Harvard University and beyond. The Harvard community is deeply grateful to Len Blavatnik and the Blavatnik Family Foundation, and we look forward to updating this platform with new game-changing discoveries and advancements in the years to come.
News from the Blavatnik Family Foundation: Accelerating Scientific Discovery and Empowering Next Generation Leaders at Harvard (May 3, 2021)
- Global Advisory Council Program and University Update with President Bacow: June 15, 2021
- Global Advisory Council Annual Meeting: October 14-15, 2021
- Fall 2020 HMS Board of Fellows Meeting: October 22, 2020
- Global Advisory Council Annual Meeting: October 22–23, 2020
- HMS Ideation Hub (I-Hub) and Translator Symposium: October 28, 2020
- Spring 2021 HMS Board of Fellows Meeting: April 7, 2021
- Virtual COUR Symposium: April 16, 2021