Schedule by Day
- Oct 23: Depart the U.S.
- Oct 24: Arrive Doha, Qatar
- Oct 25: Doha
- Oct 26: Doha
- Oct 27: Muscat
- Oct 28: Muscat
- Oct 29: Muscat / Amman
- Oct 30: Amman
- Oct 31: Petra, Jordan
- Nov 1: Petra
- Nov 2: Wadi Rum / Dead Sea
- Nov 3: Depart for U.S.
- $8,595 per person double occupancy
- $10,315 single occupancy
- Three nights at the JW Marriott in Doha
- Two nights at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Muscat
- Two nights at the InterContinental Amman
- Two nights at the Marriott Hotel Petra
- One night at the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar
You should be in good overall health and able to walk up to three miles over the course of a day and stand for periods of time in museums and at historic sites, often in the heat of the day. There will be long days of motor coach traveling and sightseeing, moderate hikes on uneven terrain, and some walking up hills or stairs without handrails. Travelers should also be able to embark and disembark the motor coach without assistance.