Note: This program is being offered in place of Ultimate Patagonia, which was promoted in the 2021 Harvard Alumni Travels catalog
Group Size: 8 to 20 guests
Price: $9,995 per person double occupancy / $13,635 single occupancy
- Explore the lakes, rivers, fjords and peaks of Chile’s Lake District.
- Enjoy reflective walks among the majestic massifs of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Unwind after a successful day of adventures at three of Patagonia’s top luxury lodges.
- Choose from tailor made excursions including day hikes, wilderness bike rides, horseback adventures, kayaking expeditions, and river rafting.
Schedule by Day
- Oct 31: Depart the U.S.
- Nov 1: Arrive Santiago, Chile
- Nov 2: Pucon
- Nov 3: Pucon
- Nov 4: Pucon
- Nov 5: Puerto Varas
- Nov 6: Puerto Varas
- Nov 7: Torres del Paine
- Nov 8: Torres del Paine
- Nov 9: Torres del Paine
- Nov 10: Depart on flight home
- Nov 11: Arrive U.S.
- $9,995 per person double occupancy
- $13,635 single occupancy
- One night at Ritz-Carlton in Santiago
- Three nights at Vira Vira in Pucon
- Two nights at Hotel AWA in Puerto Varas
- Three nights at The Singular Hotel in Torres del Paine
May involve long, bumpy drives over rough, dusty terrain. Hiking or trekking may be featured components. Destinations may require vaccinations. Accommodations may be basic, in keeping with the destination.