Discover the spectacular Azores on this family adventure trip. Hike in the volcanic crater of Sete Cidades, surrounded by breathtaking lakeside views. Enjoy a world-class whale watching excursion to discover the marine wildlife of the Azores Islands, such as sperm whales and dolphins. Bathe in natural thermal pools and visit beautiful botanical gardens in Furnas. Finally, savor a traditional Azorean meal cooked underground in volcanic ovens.
Schedule by Day
- Jul 30: Depart U.S.
- Jul 31: Arrive Ponta Delgado, São Miguel, the Azores, Portugal
- Aug 1: Sete Cidades & Volcanic Beach
- Aug 2: Sea Safari & Souvenir Crafting
- Aug 3: Coasteering & Thermal Spa in Furnas
- Aug 4: Cook with volcanoes & hike in Faial da Terra
- Aug 5: Fogo Lake / Depart
- Aug 6: Arrive home
- $4,995 per person double occupancy
- $3,995 per child (up to age 11)
- Child sharing with two adults in triple: $300 discount
- $5,895 single occupancy
- Three nights at the Azor Hotel in Ponta Delgado
- Two nights at the Terra Nostro Garden Hotel in Furnas
Busy pacing may include multiple hotel changes plus internal flights or long drives. May involve exposure to the outdoors, full days of touring, and walking up to two hours.