Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons & the Total Solar Eclipse
See the total solar eclipse in the wide open skies of the wild west. A true western experience awaits you starting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming where you will transfer immediately to an exclusive ranch where you can take part in activities ranging from canoeing, hiking, fly fishing, horseback riding, and more. For the remainder of the vacation, visits to the Grand Tetons National Park offer you the rare opportunity to explore primitive alpine meadows and glaciers on foot or with a tour guide. To complete the experience, you will visit Yellowstone National Park, the first National Park in the United States. Yellowstone proudly hosts the majority of geysers in the world. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of bison & elk, the park is the core of one of the last, nearly intact ecosystems in the Earth’s temperate zone. Accommodations for the final portion of this tour will be in outdoor luxury camping tents.
- Visit the first U.S. National Park, Yellowstone, as well as Grand Tetons National Park
- Take part in a range of activities (canoeing, hiking, fly fishing, horseback riding, and more)
- Experience a western ranch and luxury camping
Schedule by day
- Aug 19: Arrive in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Aug 20: Grand Tetons
- Aug 21: Depart for Eclipse viewing
- Aug 22: Grand Tetons or ranch activities
- Aug 23: Yellowstone
- Aug 24: Yellowstone
- Aug 25: Yellowstone / return to Jackson Hole
- Aug 26: Transfer to Jackson Hole Airport for flights home
- $6,995 per person double occupancy
- $1,195 single supplement
- 4 nights at Brooks Lake Lodge in Jackson Hole
- 2 nights at Yellowstone Under Canvas
- 1 night at Alpenhof Lodge in Teton Village
- This trip has very long drives, from 3 – 7 hours daily. There are optional walking/hiking/biking/rafting/horseback riding excursions. Activity levels can be adjusted based on preferences. They vary from easy to strenuous.
Associate of the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.