Sicily by Sail on Sea Cloud
Circumnavigate the seductive island of Sicily aboard the legendary Sea Cloud. Autumn, when the heat and crowds of summer are gone, is the perfect time to discover the countless cultural marvels of this stepping stone between Europe and Africa. Admire Sicily’s diverse landscapes from the comfort of an elegant four‐masted barque, sail into her legendary harbors, and step ashore to admire ancient temples and theaters, glittering mosaics, and a Caravaggio masterpiece.
- Explore the capital city of Palermo, dotted with Baroque churches, Arab mosques, and Byzantine mosaics.
- An exclusive reception at the sumptuous Palazzo Gangi, where the ballroom scene from Il Gattopardo was filmed.
- In Syracuse, once Athens’ rival in wealth and culture, see the cathedral built on the ruins of the Temple of Athena and a prized Caravaggio painting in the Church of Santa Lucia alla Badia.
- Stroll in Taormina, a romantic hilltop town laden with shops and art galleries, and tour an ancient Greek theater still used for plays and concerts.
Schedule by Day
- Oct 1: Depart for Malta
- Oct 2: Arrive in Valletta / Embark Sea Cloud
- Oct 3: Syracuse
- Oct 4: Taormina
- Oct 5: Lipari
- Oct 6: Palermo
- Oct 7: Trapani / Segesta
- Oct 8: At Sea
- Oct 9: Naples / Disembark / Return flights home
Pricing is tentative and final pricing will be available later in 2017
Promenade Deck Main Deck
- Category 5 (14–17): $8,995
- Category 4 (28–29): $9,995
- Category 3 (18–25): $10,995
- Category 1 (6, 30, 31): $12,995
- Category B (3-5, 7-10): $16,995
- Category A (1, 2): $18,995
- Category 2 (32–37): $11,995
- Seven nights aboard the Sea Cloud
- Optional Prelude in Valetta: September 29-October 2, 2018
- Optional Postlude in Naples: October 9-12, 2018
To be announced
Mode of Travel
Built in 1931 for Marjorie Merriweather Post and E.F. Hutton, the four-masted Sea Cloud has been setting the standard for luxury sailing ever since.
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.