Inside Iran: An In-Depth Exploration
- View the Iranian Crown Jewels, stored in the basement vault of the Bank Milli Iran.
- Meet with the Persian Wildlife Heritage Foundation, who promotes science and research, getting local communities involved in conservation, raising environmental awareness and working on national and local policies.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site mausoleum complex of Shaykh Safi al-Din,one of the most important shrines of the Islamic world.
- Visit the Blue Mosque, considered by many to be a masterpiece of Iranian decorative tile work.
Schedule by day
- Sept 9: Depart the U.S. for Tehran, Iran
- Sept 10: Ariive in Tehran late in the afternoon
- Sept 11: Tehran
- Sept 12: Tehran
- Sept 13: Ardabil
- Sept 14: Tabiz
- Sept 15: Tabriz
- Sept 16: Takab
- Sept 17: Hamadan
- Sept 18: Kerman
- Sept 19: Kerman
- Sept 20: Yazd
- Sept 21: Yazd
- Sept 22: Shiraz
- Sept 23: Shiraz
- Sept 24: Shiraz
- Sept 25: Isfahan
- Sept 26: Isfahan
- Sept 27: Isfahan
- Sept 28: Tehran
- Sept 29: Depart Tehran for U.S.
- $11,595 DOUBLE / $13,370 SINGLE
- 3 nights at Espinas Hotel in Tehran, Iran
- 1 night at Laleh Hotel in Ardabil
- 4 nights at Pars Hotel in Tabriz
- 1 night at Ranji hotel in Takab
- 1 night at Azadi Hotel in Hamadan
- 2 nights at the Moshir Garden hotel or Dad Hotel in Yazd
- 3 nights at Zandiyeh Hotel in Shiraz
- 3 nights at Abbasi Hotel in Isfahan
- 1 night at Novotel Hotel in Tehran