Gateway to Iceland
This brief (just five days!) but satisfying program provides a deep appreciation of what Iceland has to offer, for all tastes and interests. In addition to its breathtaking natural beauty, Iceland is also home to world-class art museums, fabulous cuisine, and flourishing nightlife—with the long winter nights allowing for opportunities to view the spectacular aurora borealis (northern lights). You also have the opportunity to take advantage of optional tours for both traditional and offbeat attractions, including “elf-spotting,” Viking feasts, whale watching, horseback riding, lava fields, and a variety of sports and leisure activities.
Schedule by Day
- Feb 8: Evening departure from Boston or New York
- Feb 9: Arrival in Reykjavik / City tour / Time at leisure / Lecture / Evening excursion to see the Northern Lights
- Feb 10: Golden Circle tour featuring highlights of the natural scenery – waterfalls, geysers, the rift valley, etc.
- Feb 11: A free day to sample some of the many optional activities available
- Feb 12: Visit the Blue Lagoon and return to the U.S.
To be determined
3 nights at the Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik
To be announced
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.