Trade Routes of Coastal Iberia: Barcelona to Lisbon
Explore the coastal jewels of the Iberian Peninsula between Barcelona, Spain, and Lisbon, Portugal. Discover historic and enchanting Seville, visit Portugal’s lesser-traveled Algarve region, and tour Spain’s regal city of Granada. Stand on the top of the Rock of Gibraltar to see the Pillars of Hercules spanning the Strait of Gibraltar. Call on two of the enchanting Balearic Islands—Ibiza and Palma de Mallorca. Enjoy stunning scenery and visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites while cruising ancient Mediterranean and Atlantic trade routes aboard the exclusively chartered, five-star small ship Le Lyrial.
- Excursion to the charming, ancient village of Alte in Portugal’s magnificent Algarve province.
- Tour of Seville, highlighted by the rich historical monuments and UNESCO World Heritage sites of Giralda Tower, the lavishly decorated Cathedral and the Moorish Alcázar.
- Visit to the British Crown Colony of Gibraltar, featuring the “Top of the Rock” and St. Michael’s Cave.
- Visit to Granada, featuring the UNESCO World Heritage sites of the Alhambra Palace and the lush Generalife Gardens, with lunch.
Preliminary Schedule by Day
- Oct 3: Depart the U.S.
- Oct 4: Barcelona, Spain / Embark Le Lyrial
- Oct 5: Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands
- Oct 6: Valencia
- Oct 7: Almeria for Granada / Motril
- Oct 8: Gibraltar, British Crown Colony
- Oct 9: Cruise the Guadalquivir River into Seville, Spain (Andalusia)
- Oct 10: Portimão, Portugal (the Algarve)
- Oct 11: Lisbon / Disembark ship / Return to the U.S.
- To be announced
- 7 nights aboard Le Lyrial
To be annnounced
To be announced
Mode of Travel
The highly acclaimed Le Lyrial launched in 2015, represents the newest generation of state-of-the-art Five-Star small ships, featuring 110 deluxe Suites and Staterooms and distinctive French sophistication.
For More Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.