The Netherlands by Bike & Barge
Bruges to Amsterdam aboard Magnifique II
Pedal past picturesque scenery and along pastoral canal paths on this moderately active program, taking advantage of the gentle, even terrain of the Netherlands. Enjoy a seven-night cruise aboard a luxury barge, daily guided bike tours of storybook Flemish villages, and city tours in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Gouda. You have the perfect combination of activity and relaxation. Daily bike rides average 25 miles.
Schedule by Day
- Sept 8: Depart for Brussels / Transfer to Bruges
- Sept 9: Bruges / City Tour / Embark Magnifique II
- Sept 10: Bruges / Ghent (Approx. 15 miles biking)
- Sept 11: Ghent / Sint-Amands (Approx. 20 miles biking)
- Sept 12: Sint-Amands / Antwerp (Approx. 28 miles biking)
- Sept 13: Antwerp / Dordrecht (Approx. 20 miles biking)
- Sept 14: Dordrecht / Vianen (Approx. 15 miles biking)
- Sept 15: Vianen / Amsterdam (Approx.21 miles biking)
- Sept 16: Depart Amsterdam for flights home
Per person based on double occupancy
- Cabin 16 single: $3,995 (no supplement)
- Cabin 17-19: $3,995
- Cabins 5-12, 14, 15: $4,995
- Cabins 1-4: $5,995
- Single Supplement: $1,495
7 nights aboard Magnifique II
Jeremiah Smith, Jr., Visiting Professor of Law
Salzman will give the following lectures: From Windmills to Wind Power; Making trees worth more standing than cut down: Payments for ecosystem services; The Politics, Policies and Business of Climate Change; & The History of Drinking Water.
Mode of Travel
Magnifique II is a newly constructed wide barge that is equipped with tasteful furnishes, a restaurant, bar, and lounge, and offers guests a relaxing floating luxury hotel.
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.