The Great Journey through Europe
The Netherlands, Germany, France & Switzerland featuring the Glacier Express
- Experience three of the world's great railways - the panoramic Glacier Express, the scenic cogwheel, Gornergrat Bahn and the dramatic Pilatus Railway.
- Visit five UNESCO World Heritage sites - Amsterdam, Cologne, the Rhine River Valley, Strasbourg and Berne.
- Two nights each in the lovely Swiss towns of Lucerne and Zermatt.
Schedule by day
- June 12: Depart the U.S. for Amsterdam
- June 13: Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Embark Amadeus Silver II
- June 14: Cologne, Germany
- June 15: Koblenz / Rüdesheim
- June 16: Mannheim for Heidelberg
- June 17: Strasbourg, France
- June 18: Basel, Switzerland / Disembark ship / Berne / Interlaken / Lucerne
- June 19: Lucerne for Mt. Pilatus
- June 20: Lucerne / Andermatt for Glacier Express to Zermatt
- June 21: Zermatt for Matterhorn
- June 22: Zermatt / Geneva/ Return to the U.S. or Canada
- To be determined
- Five-night cruise aboard the Amadeus Silver II
- Two nights at Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern in Lucerne
- Two nights in Hotel Alex in Zermatt
- The Golden Age of Amsterdam Pre-Program Option
Senior Preceptor in Music, Emeritus
Mode of Travel
The meticulous crafting of the deluxe Amadeus Silver II, newly launched in 2015, sets new standards in ship design and technology and features the comforts of a deluxe floating hotel.
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.