Elbe River Cruise aboard Elbe Princesse
Prague to Berlin
This eight-night river cruise aboard the Elbe Princesse embraces the broad sweep of history across this region of Europe with visits to some of its most meaningful cities, towns, and monuments: Prague’s Wenceslas Square; the towering crags and spectacular gorges of “Saxon Switzerland”; the Wittenberg church where Martin Luther posted his 95 Theses; historic Jewish synagogues and cemeteries; World War II memorials; Meissen’s fine porcelain workshop; the treasures of Dresden’s Green Vault; Potsdam’s Sanssouci Palace; and the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. From Bohemia to the former East Germany, this part of the world offers a rich variety of views and visits.
- Admire Prague’s Strahov Monastery library, with its elaborate painted ceilings and precious tomes.
- Marvel at the glittering treasures of the Green Vault and the incredible collection of Old Masters at the Zwinger Museum in Dresden.
- Explore Wittenberg and its Castle Church during the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther’s 95 Theses.
- In Potsdam, stroll the fanciful gardens of Sanssouci Palace and explore the Cecilienhof Palace, where Truman, Churchill, and Stalin met in 1945 to redesign the map of Europe.
Schedule by Day
- Apr 23: Depart U.S.
- Apr 24: Prague, Czech Republic
- Apr 25: Prague
- Apr 26: Prague
- Apr 27: Prague/Litomerice
- Apr 28: Bad Schandau, Germany
- Apr 29: Dresden
- Apr 30: Dresden and Meissen
- May 1: Wittenberg
- May 2: Magdeburg
- May 3: Potsdam/Berlin
- May 4: Berlin/Home
Pricing per person based on double occupancy:
- Category 1 (Main Deck Forward): $6,990
- Category 2 (Main Deck): $7,490
- Category 4 (Upper Deck Forward):$7,990
- Category 5 (Upper Deck): $8,490
- Category 3 (Main Deck): $8,740
- Category 6 (Upper Deck): $9,370
- Category 2 (Upper Deck): 12,240
- 2 nights at the Prague Marriott
- 8 nights aboard Elbe Princesse
Optional Berlin Post Cruise Extension
Per person double occupancy: $2,490
Single occupancy: $2,990
Senior Preceptor in Music, Emeritus
Mode of Travel
The Elbe Princesse is an intimate, 40-cabin river cruiser whose modern paddlewheel design enables access to many historic city centers along the river that are unreachable by larger vessels.
For More Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.