Cuba by Land & Sea on Le Ponant
Traverse the entire breadth of Cuba as you cruise on Le Ponant from Santiago de Cuba with ports of call at Trinidad and Cienfuegos, concluding with four nights in vibrant Havana. Throughout the trip, experience the eclectic diversity of Cuba through cultural exchanges. Engage with Cubans from all walks of life, from local musicians to artists, tobacco farmers and historians to community elders. This itinerary offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit Cuba in this historical moment when the United States and Cuba are reshaping their future relationship.
- Enjoy a performance by musicians from the Palenque de los Congos Reales.
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Castillo San Pedro de la Roca (El Morro).
- See the former home of Ernest Hemingway.
- Visit the home and studio of renowned Cuban artist Jose Fuster.
Schedule by Day
- Jan 31: Depart U.S. / Arrive in Holguín / Santiago de Cuba / Embark Le Ponant
- Feb 1: Santiago de Cuba
- Feb 2: Santiago de Cuba
- Feb 3: Cruising the Caribbean Sea
- Feb 4: Trinidad
- Feb 5: Cienfuegos / Santa Clara
- Feb 6: Cienfuegos / Disembark Le Ponant / Havana
- Feb 7: Havana
- Feb 8: Havana / Pinar del Río / Viñales Valley
- Feb 9: Havana
- Feb 10: Havana / Return flights to the U.S.
Per person, double occupancy:
- Category 6: $7,995
- Category 5: $8,995
- Category 4: $9,795
- Category 3: $9,995
- Category 2: $10,495
- Category 1: $10,995
- Category 5: $14,695
- Category 3: $16,195
- 6 nights aboad the Le Ponant
- 4 nights at Meliá Habana Hotel in Havana
Miami Hotel Pre-Program Option
Arrive in Miami the day before your flight to Cuba. Enjoy overnight accommodations in the Doubletree Miami Airport Hotel, a complimentary welcome drink, Cuba briefing, and a convenient shuttle to the airport for your flight to Cuba.
Per person double occupancy: $245
Single occupancy: $395
To be announced
Mode of Travel
The intimate, three-masted deluxe Le Ponant offers an unforgettable and captivating sailing experience. A harmonious alliance of nautical tradition and great style, this small ship is designed to cruise into the most secluded harbors where larger vessels cannot reach..
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.