Passage through the Panama Canal & Costa Rica
aboard Star Breeze
- Excusion in stunning and biodiverse Manuel Antonio National Park with a naturalist-led trail walk through the protected rainforest.
- Specially arranged visit to Isla Parida, a private island within the Gulf of Chiriquí National Marine Park, with opportunities for snorkeling and a guided nature walk.
- Daylight passage through the Panama Canal, accompanied by narration on the history of the canal.
Schedule by day
- Feb 9: Depart the U.S. / Arrive San José, Costa Rica
- Feb 10: San José / Puerto Caldera / Embark Star Breeze
- Feb 11: Quepos for Manuel Antonio National Park
- Feb 12: Curú National Wildlife Refuge
- Feb 13: Isla Parida, Panama
- Feb 14: Panama City
- Feb 15: Panama City / Panama Canal Transit / Colón
- Feb 16: San Blas Islands
- Feb 17: Colón / Disembark ship / Agua Clara Visitor
Center /Panama City / Return home
- To be determined
- One night in the hacienda-style Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San José.
- Seven-night cruise aboard Star Breeze
- Costa Rica's Cloud Forests and Volcanoes Pre-Program
- Dynamic Panama Post-Program
To be announced
For More Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.