Sailing the Baltic's Amber Coast on Sea Cloud II
St. Petersburg to Copenhagen
Trip Type: By Sea
Group Size: Up to 80 guests
Price: Starting from $8,995 per person
Activity Level: Moderate
Co-sponsored with: Metropolitan Museum of Art, National Trust for Historic Preservation, Renaissance Academy of Florida, Yale Educational Travel
More information coming soon
Embarking Sea Cloud II in St. Petersburg, call at Helsinki, with its innovative architecture, and visit a 13th-century church in Tallinn, Estonia. Navigate the picturesque Stockholm archipelago for an overnight call in the Swedish capital, and step ashore at tiny Visby, Gotland to walk among the medieval ruins. Admire the Art Nouveau district of Riga, Latvia, before an excursion to Vilnius, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, concluding in Copenhagen.
- Enjoy an overnight docked in Stockholm with ample to time to explore.
- Attend a private concernt at St. Nicholas Church in Tallinn, Estonia.
- In medieval Visby, explore the Swedish island of Gotland.
- Enjoy the cultural highlights of Helsinki, including the superb collections of the Ateneum.
Schedule by Day
- June 30: Depart the U.S. on flights to St. Petersburg, Russia
- July 1: St. Petersburg / Board Sea Cloud II
- July 2: Helsinki, Finland
- July 3: Tallinn, Estonia
- July 4: Stockholm, Sweden
- July 5: Stockholm, Sweden
- July 6: Visby, Sweden
- July 7: At Sea
- July 8: Riga, Latvia/ Vilnius, Lithuania
- July 9: Vilnius / Klaipeda, Lithuania
- July 10: At Sea
- July 11: Copenhagen, Denmark / Depart for flights to the U.S.
Per person double occupancy
- Cabins 204-206: $8,995
- Cabins 207-210: $9,995
- Cabins 211-217; 224-231: $11,995
- Cabins 218-223: $13,995
- Cabins 301-302: $15,995
- Cabins 303-319: $16,995
- Cabins 401-402: $19,995
- Cabins 204-206: $13,495
- Cabins 207-210: $14,995
- 10 nights aboard the Sea Cloud II
Optional St. Petersburg Prelude, June 27-July 1, 2018
Price to be determined
Optional Copenhagen Postlude, July 11-13, 2018
Price to be determined
Francis Goelet Professor of Medieval History
Mode of Travel
The sailing yacht Sea Cloud II is a three-masted barque steeped in the elegance of yesteryear and complemented with the most modern amenities.
For More Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.