Alaska's Glaciers and the Inside Passage
Cruise for six nights aboard the exclusively chartered M.V. Star Legend from Juneau, Alaska, to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, through the magnificent Inside Passage, featuring Travy Arm Fjord, South Sawyer Glacier, Enicott Arm, and Misty Fjords National Monument. Discover an up-close perspective of southeastern Alaska’s natural beauty aboard this spacious yacht and enjoy Zodiac excursions that enable you to cruise into areas inaccessible to larger vessels. See untouched coastlines; watch for whales, harbor seals, porpoises, sea lions, sea otters, and eagles; and cruise alongside magnificent glaciers. Visit the historic and inviting fishing towns of Ketchikan, Petersburg, and Sitka.
- Humpback whale watching near Point Adolphus.
- Zodiac excursion to the tidal Dawes Glacier and harbor seal watching in the seldom-visited Endicott Arm Fjord.
- Naturalist-guided Zodiac excursion into LeConte Bay for a spectular cruise amongst icebergs.
- Tour the historic town of Ketchikan, "salmon capital of the world," and its famous gold rush-era Creek Street.
Schedule by Day
- Jun 28: Depart home city for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada / Embark M.V. Star Legend
- Jun 29: Cruising the Inside Passage
- Jun 30: Ketchikan / Misty Fjords National Monument
- Jul 1: LeConte Bay and Glacier / Petersburg
- Jul 2: Sitka
- Jul 3: Point Adolphus / Inian Islands / Elfin Cove
- Jul 4: Tracy Arm Fjord / Sawyer Glacier / Endicott Arm / Dawes Glacier
- Jul 5: Juneau, Alaska/ Disembark M.V. Star Legend
To be determined
6 nights aboard M.V. Star Legend
Denali National Park and Fairbanks Pre-Cruise
John P. Marquand Professor of English; Continuing Education/Special Program Instructor
Daniel Donoghue's lectures will concern the languages and cultures of the lands passed through during the cruise, especially the indigenous people.
For More Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806.