Year of Construction: 2016
Maximum Capacity: 35
The brand-new Magnifique II, sailing under the Dutch flag, was completed in early 2016, and can accommodate 35 travelers aboard the two decks. The ship has a restaurant, bar and lounge, and two partly covered teak wooden sun deck & cycle shed. In addition there is a whirlpool/jacuzzi and barbecue on the upper deck.
- Comfortable beds with high quality mattresses
- Shower, toilet, handbasin
- Portholes (all portholes are fixed for safety reasons)
- Individually regulated air conditioning (+ ventilation)
- Flat screen TV (satellite) & WIFI
- 12 twin cabins: (118 sq.ft) 2 single beds next to each other, and porthole windows.
- 1 premium twin: (139 sq.ft.) 2 single beds next to each other, small sitting area, and porthole windows.
- 1 single cabin: (86 sq.ft), and porthole windows.
On the upper deck there is a furnished salon with restaurant, bar, lounge with wide screen TV, large windows and Wi-Fi (limited use of data).
- 4 elegant suites: (151 sq. ft.) with a large window (a part of the window can be opened), bathroom, cozy seating area, and large panoramic sliding doors.