Year of Construction: 2009
Maximum Capacity: 148
The AmaDolce made its debut in 2009. It features luxurious staterooms, most with French balconies, and includes spacious marble-appointed bathrooms, showers and multi-jet shower heads; plus complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies. The Main Lounge is a stunning yet comfortable public space and exhilarating backdrop for meeting your fellow guests and enjoying nightly entertainment. A fitness room with sauna; walking track and whirlpool; plus a Beauty Salon will refresh the body while the river views and incomparable service "sweeten" the soul. The elegant AmaDolce has all outside accommodations, most with large French balconies. Standard cabins are a roomy 170 square feet, and suites measure 255 square feet. Cabins on this comfortable riverboat feature spacious marble-appointed bathrooms, an entertainment system with television, and Internet access.
View some of Europe's loveliest scenery from AmaDolce's sun deck and two lounges, and enjoy fine international cuisine in the dining room. Onboard amenities include an elevator, whirlpool, fitness room and bicycles for use ashore.
- Suite: Violin Deck, 255 sq. ft., french balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows (in addition, suites have an enhanced sitting area with couch, mini bar, and large bathroom with separate bathtub)
- Category A: Violin Deck, 170 sq. ft., french balcony
- Category B: Violin & Cello Deck, 170 sq. ft., french balcony
- Category C: Violin & Cello Deck, 170 sq. ft., french balcony
- Category D: Piano Deck, 170 sq. ft., fixed windows
- Category E: Piano Deck, 170 sq. ft., fixed windows