Bench to Bedside
Harvard researchers and clinicians collaborate across disciplines and around the globe to craft solutions to the world’s toughest health challenges. They’re promoting the well-being of disadvantaged children worldwide; turning the human body into a laboratory to more effectively study cells; and advocating for a more proactive approach to medicine. Together, they drive advances from the laboratory bench to the patient bedside.
Hear remarks from these Harvard faculty at the cutting edge:
- Paula Johnson, associate professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Jennifer Leaning, director, Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights; Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Professor of the Practice of Health and Human Rights, Harvard School of Public Health; associate professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Andrew Ellner, director, Program in Global Primary Care and Social Change; interim co-director, Center for Primary Care; instructor in medicine, Harvard Medical School
- David Mooney, Robert P. Pinkas Family Professor of Bioengineering, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- Douglas Melton, Xander University Professor, Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Medical School; co-director, Harvard Stem Cell Institute; master of Eliot House