Your Harvard: Mexico
View more info at http://alumni.harvard.edu/events/your-harvard-mexico Museo Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso and Anfiteatro Simón Bolívar Justo Sierra 16, Centro Histórico 06020 Ciudad de México, D.F. MX Elaina Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org MM/DD/YYYY
Join us on Tuesday evening, October 21, for a celebration of Harvard in Mexico. This event is part of “Your Harvard,” a series of events bringing together Harvard alumni, parents, and friends around the world throughout The Harvard Campaign. Together, we will also mark the 25th anniversary of the Fundación México en Harvard, A.C. A festive reception will cap the evening.
The doors open at 7:00 p.m., and the program begins promptly at 7:30 p.m. Business attire is requested, and a touch of crimson is encouraged. Spouses and guests are welcome.
The evening will feature remarks by President of Harvard University and Lincoln Professor of History Drew Gilpin Faust, and an engaging and far-ranging conversation between faculty and alumni that examines the importance of the knowledge economy and the university’s role in leading change through innovation in education, as well as the importance of creativity.
- Jorge I. Domínguez PhD ’72, Vice Provost for International Affairs, Harvard University; Antonio Madero Professor for the Study of Mexico, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Julio Frenk, Dean of the Faculty, Harvard School of Public Health; T & G Angelopoulos Professor of Public Health and International Development, Harvard School of Public Health and Harvard Kennedy School
- Laura Alfaro, Warren Alpert Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Mary Schneider Enriquez AB ’81, PhD ’14, Houghton Associate Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, Harvard Art Museums
- Alejandro Ramírez Magaña AB ’94, MBA ’01, Chief Executive Officer, Cinépolis
Register now for this special program.
If you have any questions, please contact Elaina Robinson at email@example.com or 617-496-2693.