Your Harvard: Mexico
More than 500 alumni, faculty, and friends gathered on Tuesday evening, October 21, for a celebration of Harvard in Mexico. This event was part of “Your Harvard,” a series of events bringing together Harvard alumni, parents, and friends around the world throughout The Harvard Campaign. The event also celebrated the 25th anniversary of the Fundación México en Harvard, A.C. A festive reception capped the evening. Read more about Your Harvard: Mexico.
The evening featured remarks by President of Harvard University and Lincoln Professor of History Drew Gilpin Faust, and an engaging and far-ranging conversation between faculty and alumni that examined the importance of the knowledge economy and the university’s role in leading change through innovation in education, as well as the importance of creativity.
- Jorge I. Domínguez PhD ’72, Vice Provost for International Affairs, Harvard University; Antonio Madero Professor for the Study of Mexico, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Julio Frenk, Dean of the Faculty, Harvard School of Public Health; T & G Angelopoulos Professor of Public Health and International Development, Harvard School of Public Health and Harvard Kennedy School
- Laura Alfaro, Warren Alpert Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Mary Schneider Enriquez AB ’81, PhD ’14, Houghton Associate Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, Harvard Art Museums
- Alejandro Ramírez Magaña AB ’94, MBA ’01, Chief Executive Officer, Cinépolis
Your: Harvard's next stops: Seattle and Chicago. Learn more
Closest Events to 06020 Ciudad de México, D.F.
- Austin, TX, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Providence, RI
- Scarsdale, NY, United States
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Los Angeles, CA