Women of Action: Agents of Change and Connection
Thank you for your interest in attending Women of Action. We are currently at capacity, but if you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email Harvard Alumni education at email@example.com.
Join the Harvard Alumni Association for an evening exploring the ways in which women are working independently and collaboratively to positively improve their lives and the lives of others. Why is it important for more women to engage with the arts, finance, and leadership positions, and how can individuals either take part or support others in doing so? This multidisciplinary conversation is moderated by New York Times journalist and HAA Board of Directors First Vice President Susan Morris Novick AB '85 and features:
- Vanessa Liu AB '96, JD '03: Chief Operating Officer of Trigger Media Group and Elected Director of the Harvard Alumni Association.
- Monica Mandelli MBA '98: Managing Director at KKRCapital Markets, member of the Harvard Business School Alumni Board, and member of the Women's Leadership Board at the Harvard Kennedy School.
- Diane Paulus AB '88: 2013 Tony Award-Winning Director, Terrie and Bradley Bloom Artistic Director of the American Repertory Theater (A.R.T.) , and Harvard University Professor of the Practice of Theater.
- Shirley Rumierk AB '99: Actor, Writer, Producer, and Arts Advocate.
This conversation will seek to inspire participants to connect with one another and get involved. The program will be followed by a light networking reception.
Harvard Alumni and Friends of the Harvard community: $20
Recent Harvard grads (’11-’16): $10
Students and Members of the Harvard Club of NYC: Free
Closest Events to New York
- New York, NY, United States
- Jersey City, NJ, United States