Digital Harvard in Austin
*** Registration for this event is now closed, but alumni, students, faculty and their guests will be welcome at the door as space permits.***
The Harvard Alumni Association invites you to explore the latest innovation at Harvard at the second annual Digital Harvard in Austin during the South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive Festival. Connect with fellow alumni, faculty, students, and friends engaged in the digital sphere, including:
- Perry Hewitt AB '87, chief digital officer of Harvard University;
- David Malan AB '99, SM '04, PhD '07, senior lecturer in computer science at Harvard College for the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) and the brains and energy behind CS50 – now online and on campus;
- Harvard Innovation Lab (i-lab) staff, including managing director Gordon Jones, and student entrepreneurs incubating projects at the i-lab;
- Representatives from edX, the non-profit online education initiative launched by Harvard and MIT;
- Students creating web and mobile applications as part of a vibrant innovation scene on campus; and
- You - the impressive and extensive network of alumni driving digital innovation after Harvard.
Connect with Harvard’s creative, business, internet, and media industry leaders who are shaping digital advances around the globe.
Space is limited; advanced registration is highly recommended.
Follow @HarvardAlumni for event announcements about #HarvardSXSW.
Closest Events to Austin
- Houston, Texas
- Houston, Texas, United States