Alumni Think Big: Big Ideas That will Change the World
Alongside Harvard College students, hear from alumni in science, politics, global health, education, green careers, and more who will share 10 minute presentations about their world-changing ideas.
Following the presentation, join fellow alumni and students in the Cambridge Queen’s Head pub for networking, conversation, and a light reception.
- Jarrett Barrios AB ’90—CEO of American Red Cross of Eastern Massachusetts
- Heidi Brooks MBA ’03—Senior Vice President and Director of Charitable Giving at Citizens Bank
- Barbara Horowitz AB ’83, AM ’83—Director of Imaging for the UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center and author of Zoobiquity: What Animals can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing
- Jessica Hubbard AB ’04, MBA ’09—Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at Houghton Mifflin
- Allison Rogers AB ’04, EDM ’08—Director of Policy at Rhode Island Department of Administration and TogetherGreen Fellow
- Julia Silverman AB ’10, MBA Candidate ’14—Founder of Uncharted Play
- Aaron Tanaka AB ’04—Executive Director of Boston Workers Alliance
- Theresa Ellis—Kennedy School Gleitsman Visiting Practitioner and Founder of Common Impact
- Michelangelo D'Agostino AB ’02—Data Scientist, Braintree Payments; former Senior Analyst at Obama for America
Alumni and Friends of the Harvard Community: $5
Closest Events to Cambridge
- Cambridge, MA, United States
- Boston, MA, United States