Alumni Think Big: Big Ideas That will Change the World
This is a Past Event
Alongside Harvard College students, hear from alumni in science, politics, global health, education, green careers, and more who will share 10 minute presentations about their world-changing ideas.
Following the presentation, join fellow alumni and students in the Cambridge Queen’s Head pub for networking, conversation, and a light reception.
- Jarrett Barrios AB ’90—CEO of American Red Cross of Eastern Massachusetts
- Heidi Brooks MBA ’03—Senior Vice President and Director of Charitable Giving at Citizens Bank
- Barbara Horowitz AB ’83, AM ’83—Director of Imaging for the UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center and author of Zoobiquity: What Animals can Teach Us About Health and the Science of Healing
- Jessica Hubbard AB ’04, MBA ’09—Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at Houghton Mifflin
- Allison Rogers AB ’04, EDM ’08—Director of Policy at Rhode Island Department of Administration and TogetherGreen Fellow
- Julia Silverman AB ’10, MBA Candidate ’14—Founder of Uncharted Play
- Aaron Tanaka AB ’04—Executive Director of Boston Workers Alliance
- Theresa Ellis—Kennedy School Gleitsman Visiting Practitioner and Founder of Common Impact
- Michelangelo D'Agostino AB ’02—Data Scientist, Braintree Payments; former Senior Analyst at Obama for America
Alumni and Friends of the Harvard Community: $5